Monday, February 22, 2010

I know not

I bit my lower lip
Curl up my toes
Deep in thought
Head buried in layers of pillows
Looking out for the first rays of the sun as they dance in the horizon
Idyllic sensations
Restless tummy
Anticipation of the unknown
Never a pleasant thing
But this one time tis a bitter sweet feeling
The agony of not knowing suggests delight
Nerves on the edge
Stand the hairs on my body
Salute the uncertainty and reckless emotions
Wild imagination contemplating attempts on my heart
Why is it never easy?
Just sleep and let be
Dream life and live life in deep sleep
Sun don’t rise
Eyes shut

Yours Truly
~EW

2 comments:

  1. A perfect display of a poet's baffled mind...questioning realities....that appear unreal..defining the known...that's ever unknown...simply artistic...simply great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you again for the support :~))

    ReplyDelete

Readers of my heart